Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Stitcher |
In this episode of the New Paradigm Podcast, I am joined by ex-military police officer Don Deacy
Don Deacy was introduced to the 3 principles four years ago, was the mentor of Ankush Jain on the Clarity Practitioner Program and is someone who I hold in high regard. He is an Aikido instructor, an ex Military Policeman and now practices Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine and Bowen Technique on private clients.
In this episode we talk about…
- How Don work with people using as few words as possible
- How Don´s work has changed dramatically after realizing the inside-out paradigm
- Who you really are
- Knowing that you don´t have to know
- Conditioning in the military
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world.
Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please help me by subscribing and sharing this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.