Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Stitcher |
In this episode of the New Paradigm Podcast, I am joined by owner of epicchangemakers.com Heine Kolltveit
Heine works from up north (Trondheim) helping his clients achieve a meaningful change in their lives based on their true desire. Since Heine got exposed to the three principles his way of coaching changed – and in this episode he’ll tell you all about it!
In this episode we talk about…
- How Heine went from working full-time as an IT-consultant to now growing his facilitator business more and more
- He talks about tenderly touching his feelings and not try to push them away
- …and how everything in life really is in balance and perfect (I loved this throught-train!)
To read more about and contact Heine and his work, visit http://www.epicchangemakers.com
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world.
Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.
PS. There’s a little noise a couple minutes in, but it’s just for a minute or so 🙂