Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Stitcher |
Hi everyone and welcome to 17th episode of The New Paradigm Podcast!
Today we have the pleasure of being joined by Katja Symons and boy are we in for a treat! She shares some truly amazing transformational stories from her own life. She tells us the story of how she lived with chronic aches and an autoimmune disease of the Thyroid for 7 years, and on top of this she was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, IBS and Chronic Fatigue. She got depressed and anxious and lost the gist of life, but then in 2011 she started to learn where her painful experience really came from and her naturally positive attitude towards life reemerged. As a result her body started to recover. Wow!
We also talk about:
• The Mediterranean Innate Health Retreat we are hosting together this september
• Mind over matter – Katja shares how this change in understanding freed her from years of chronic pain, disease and mental suffering.
• She also shares some amazing metaphors and stories pointing towards this new understanding of life.
• How our bodies naturally moves us towards health – when we let them.
• How we are frightened of our own magnificence and that change can seem scary.
• The magic of being under pressure without feeling the pressure.
• We talk about the natural flow of life is happening moment to moment.
• How she thought that the times with good feeling were the exceptions – and that the normal was being in a bad feeling and state of mind.
• How following your true inspiration will always lead you in the right direction.
So sit back, relax and ENJOY this wonderful talk with us.
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world. Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.