Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Stitcher |
On today’s episode of The New Paradigm Podcast, Morten is guested by Lucy Bainbridge, a life transformation coach and clarity practitioner and founder of LucyForLife.com. Her aim is to help people with addictive behaviour find their purpose and live happily, free of dependency.
Lucy used to live the wild life including drugs, alcohol and cigarettes for years, but after seeing something for herself that behaviour changed within only a couple of weeks. Lucy went from being a party girl living merely for the weekends, into a certified clarity coach.
Now she is living in England working with helping women find their innate wellbeing and setting up different courses. One called: “Effortless Confidence”, starting in January 2016.
In this episode, Morten & Lucy will touch upon…
- How life is always taking care of you, even though it might not seem that way at times.
- The story of how one insight changed Lucy’s entire relationship with drugs and alcohol.
- Fear of death and what that actually is, and that life and death are one.
- How to enjoy even the maddest of situations.
- The faith that everything in life has a meaning.
- Having fun while learning new skills.
- What Lucy is working on now and the Effortless Confidence Course starting in January.
Tess (Coworker of Morten Hake)