Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
In this episode of the New Paradigm Podcast, I am joined by Supercoach Anders Haglund!
I’ve seen Anders speak about the three principles a couple times, and pretty quickly I knew I had to bring him on the Podcast. Anders grounding in this new paradigm of understanding is truly amazing. With simple language and relatable examples, Anders points you to a deeper understanding of how life works.
Now, after having worked professionally as a success coach for fifteen years, Anders has made his biggest developmental leap. The insights has come together with supercoach Michael Neill and his mentor Dr. George Pransky, and he shares it here on this 12th episode of the New Paradigm Podcast.
In this episode we talk about…
- Anders session with Michael Neill and his experience in the car after when he ‘got it’
- Quantum physics
- Something from nothing
- The courage-myth
- How we all go in and out of our own crazyness
- Beneth our insecure thinking is our natural self esteem
My great friend and colleague, Navid Siamaki made this amazing video with snippets from the podcast put together with some cool time-lapses. You gotta watch this! <3
To read more about and contact Anders and his work, visit http://en.lifevision.se/about-anders/
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world. Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, pleasesubscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.
<3 Morten PS. There’s a little noise a couple minutes in, but it’s just for a minute or so 🙂