Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
In this episode of the New Paradigm Podcast, we got coach and teacher David Andersson on the call!
David continues to go deeper in his own understanding of how we function as human beings and to share this with his tribe.
In this episode we talk about…
- David’s story about how he missed his own event
- Going beyond your personal thinking
- Goal setting
- Human connection, and how we tend to create hinders that really aren’t there from the get go
- Simplifying project with a clear mind
- “The intelligence-dance”
- Oh, and we talk about how I use my whiteboard to generate great bulletproof ideas
To read more about and contact David and his work, visit http://davidandersson.org/
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world. Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.