NPP 013 : David Andersson – Going Beyond Your Personal Thinking
In this episode of the New Paradigm Podcast, we got coach and teacher David Andersson on the call!
David is a mutual friend of Eirik Grunde Olsen from the 7th episode. We’ve been friends on Facebook for a while exploring each other’s content and getting to know one another. I pretty fast realised I had to invite him to the podcast. David runs his business from davidandersson.org. Go check out some of his articles on his blog here: http://davidandersson.org/category/blogg/
David continues to go deeper in his own understanding of how we function as human beings and to share this with his tribe.
In this episode we talk about…
- David’s story about how he missed his own event
- Going beyond your personal thinking
- Goal setting
- Human connection, and how we tend to create hinders that really aren’t there from the get go
- Simplifying project with a clear mind
- “The intelligence-dance”
- Oh, and we talk about how I use my whiteboard to generate great bulletproof ideas
To read more about and contact David and his work, visit http://davidandersson.org/
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world. Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.