Enjoy the work so much you never want to not work…
Or maybe you make good money in your work, but you feel trapped by the situation of having to work 9-5 at a certain location trading your time for money. Essentially making your company owner money, while the output of your work is not prized in value, but in time.
Are you living the home free lifestyle working on your own terms, on your own time, in your own pace, from anywhere in the world? -or are you slaving away in a J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) desperately waiting for the next paycheck so you can keep the debt collection companies off your door?
Let me tell you how I came to live off of a good online income – and are able to do things like…
- Travel to 15 countries in 2019 (Been able to visit and live in over 40 countries in my life)
- Taking a peaceful vacation to the tropical island Zanzibar for three weeks in just a couple days with two of my best friends and still make money while being there
- Have time and freedom to relax and revitalize whenever I feel like it.
- Following my own pace in life. Make my own choices based on my heart’s desire.
- Having the mental clarity and abundance from not being tied 40+ hours to having to be at a certain place – or commuting to that specific place.
- Have quality time with my family without the stress of the 9-5 hamster-wheel.
- Having more time for personal pursuits, like exercise, being in nature, hanging out with friends, learning a new language, exploring new places, meeting someone new, personal growth, immersing myself in how to throw cards (lol) and other cool things I could only dream about doing while I had job’s… (because there was never enough time)
- Being able to be more spontaneous, like going on that instant date or actually jumping in that great idea in the moment – which again leads to more results (Speed Of Implementation)
- In general, I experience having more time. Being able to stay more present in conversations, spend that extra time in the store reading the labels, making sure I buy healthy food. All those small things that add up to a more rich life.
- Having time and mental space to look at and study the bigger questions, like “who am I?” Philosophy and the spiritual journey. Getting grounded and having a calm sense of knowing. Not being fooled by the system’s constant conditioning of feeding the illusion of the ego and temporary highs.
- Feeling like a leader in my own life. A confidence that I can create whatever I want.
And lots of more cool benefits of living what I call a “home free life”… Or should I say a “job free life”.
First of all, let’s get the mistaken belief that it does not require any work on your part out of the way – because it kind of does. But here’s the thing; inspired, creative work is a powerful energy and not the same as a struggling, contracting energy. Quite the opposite. Inspired work is easy. Creating from a feeling – and understanding – of love and abundance will have you enjoy the work so much you never want to not work. That’s when you start seeing that play and work can actually be the same thing.
Whatever we are, from an absolute, principle perspective, just is. Information is just happening, and there’s a veil of ego that seems to place a particular label on this information.
That is why creating a freedom-based lifestyle has the potential to both change nothing and everything. The potential is endless. What is more relevant is you seeing through the illusions, through the beliefs and convictions you have right now.
For whatever reason, you believe that the smartest move you can do right now is to work in a job. You are convinced about that. And our convictions have incredible power over us, simply because we don’t question them. We believe what we believe is an absolute truth.
If you feel deep down inside, that there’s something not 100% with your lifestyle right now, it takes courage to listen to that inner voice. It’s like the unlimited potential “part” of you is whispering you something. Really, is the true self. Who you really are behind the concepts, beliefs and ego – is pure potential. And this isness. This knowing – knows – that there is more to the experience of life than being a clog in a machine.
This is the hero’s journey that’s resonating with so many of us. This is the reason Hollywood-films all have the same structure. This is why you can find common elements in all religions. The search for greatness sort of speak. The search of truth. The search for our selves. Who we really are and the potential that is aligned with that.
We are unlimited potential. You can feel it rings true in the depths of you. But the illusion is that we are finite. The illusion of being limited is persuasive. So the journey home begins. We point to happiness not realizing the finger pointing, is happiness.
And I’m not talking about the physical finger or the body for that matter. We are not our body. We are not our name. We are not anything from what is known. we are the knower. Consciousness. Awareness.
So if I have to come with a first step of going from living as a slave, repressing your true desires on the behalf of a mistaken belief that your convictions are right, it would be to be brutally honest. Who are you really?
Oh, and I will find time to write more on a practical level how to make money online and all that, but creating that lifestyle based on a false idea is like putting sticks in your own wheels. However, if you feel ready to create a ‘home free lifestyle’, but don’t know where to start, I am here to help you. Just shoot me a message, and we can talk about it 😉