NPP 010 : Janet Lindsay – Access Your Infinite Potential
YES!! We’ve hit the two-digit mark!! Here’s the 10th episode of The New Paradigm Podcast <3In this episode of the New Paradigm Podcast, I am joined by Three Principles Practitioner, Janet Lindsay (MSoc. Sc., BSc. Psyc, DipSW).
- A women told Janet that if she hadn’t understood these principles she wouldn’t have been here today, because she would have believed the voices in her head telling her to kill herself.
Isn’t that incredible?? That proves the power thought can have over us if we misunderstand how reality really works…
In this episode we talk about…
- Seeing your conditioned thinking for what it is
- Getting Access Your infinite potential
- Janet’s story about the lesson she learned when getting irritated on stage
- What being real really means
- Being comfortable knowing less and less
- How our intellect can get in the way of inspired action
- Janet’s incredible story about being headhunted by previous inmates that originally never wanted any help in the first place
To read more about and contact Lindsay and her work, visit http://www.jrtandc.com
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world.
Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, pleasesubscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.
PS. There’s a little noise a couple minutes in, but it’s just for a minute or so 🙂