NPP 021 : Kristian Verde – Return Of The Ginja!
Last week I had a legit breakdown. And when I say breakdown, I really mean it. I was afraid, depressed, confused, sad, disappointed, hopeless and felt really, really shitty. In the midst of all this, however, I also had the most beautiful transformation ever. I’m still baffled by it all.
Get the story in this episode where The Ginja himself returns, newly tanned – I mean, newly freckled back from the 6th episode to share his freshly baked insights and thoughts on this new paradigm we’re experiencing.
Kristian is a long-time friend, supporter, big brother, certified Clarity coach and all in all just a bad ass, vise fellow. You outta listen <3
In this very personal episode, we touch upon…
- What Kristian does on the daily – helping people who experience anxiety, depression, diabetes, weight-loss and all kinds of challenges to get back on their feet, through teaching about Innate Thinking.
- Kristian’s ‘Zen’ lifestyle.
- My story about going through hell and back – last week!
- Facts, principles and understanding a consistency of life.
- Jamie Smart’s workshop 22nd – 23rd of August in Oslo
Ps: Here’s the video I mentioned in the podcast: