NPP 025 : Julian Freeman – The Comfortable Growth Zone
In this episode of The New Paradigm Podcast, I am guested by Julian Freeman. A full-time filmmaker and a well-known guy in the three principles community. He’s passionate about spreading hope and what’s possible for people through the art of video.
Seeing that fear, uncertainty and doubt are spread by media, Julian recognized the need to help people realize and see who they really are – how amazing, beautiful, capable and resourceful we are as people. In his Patreon project, he’s inviting you to join his journey of creating a film about helping people remember who they really are and what is possible for us all, so naturally, I invited him to The New Paradigm Podcast!
In this episode…
- How Julian stumbled upon the principles. His story how he went from being a marketer to being a conscious filmmaker.
- I share the cliff notes of how I lost my grounding and understanding of reality, how I blamed the Three Principles community and why I’ve been under the radar for such a long time…
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going” aka the “I’m-good-cause-I-can-tough-myself-through-tough-times”-misunderstanding
- Forced planning vs letting life happen and being adaptable.
- How we tend to spin the wheels of our thinking, mistakenly believing it’ll give us peace of mind
- The comfortable growth-zone
- Julian’s book ‘Life beyond money’ and how redefining rich gives more abundance
- Sydney Banks and isness (Why you don’t have to figure out why dogs bark and chickens cross the road)
- Julian’s Free Man Project
You can get in touch with Julian through Facebook.
Morten H. Hake