NPP 026 : Jan Bück – Aligning yourself with the wind
Good day, you lovely being! In this episode of The New Paradigm Podcast I am joined by a good friend, one of my earlier students and an avid podcast listener, Jan Bück. He’s had an amazing personal transformation in his life that coincidentally started after a breakup he had with his ex-girlfriend a few years ago.
We touch upon a lot in this episode…
- Why ‘getting your shit together’ might be misleading advice to someone who’s struggling.
- Jan’s introduction to the three principles behind human experience.
- How everything changed for Jan in February 2015 by just listening to The New Paradigm Podcast.
- Being in the three principles conversation and the underlying love of this community.
- Being OK with what is.
- It is always our resistance to the suffering that causes the problem, not the suffering itself.
- How us humans naturally get caught up in the illusion of thought. How we’re easily convinced by our conceptual reality and how we can convince ourselves that things should look a certain way.
- and much, much more…
If you listened to the whole episode I assume you enjoyed the vibe, and I highly recommend you to go here to Jan Bück’s website, book an online session with him for FREE. He likes to do free sessions to get to know you before potentially continuing the collaboration. In other words, you got everything to win!
Morten H. Hake