NPP 027 : Dave Kibby – There’s Only One Thing Going On
Brother from another mother!
New episode of The New Paradigm Podcast! I am joined by a new friend this time. After posting about my very positive experiences of John E. Sarno’s book “Healing Back Pain – The Mind-Body Connection” on Facebook, Dave Kibby here made an interesting comment:
“Morten – I find pain ‘useful’ now and take notice of it… It’s telling me that something is out of alignment with my body and needs attention… But you are right, I’m no longer scared of pain so in that sense a ‘3P understanding ‘ had helped.”
This was so interesting that I had to call him up – and let me tell you, I am glad I did! We had a beautiful conversation. Dave has an unapologetic and strong ability to point to the truth of life. If you pay attention, get rid of distractions, sit down, relax and enjoy this episode as you would enjoy a new album of your favorite artist, you might very well see an entirely new paradigm of understanding. Of understanding life. It’ll change how you relate to your body, your moment to moment experience. Trivial or profound.
We touch upon a lot in this episode…
- Dave’s incredible story of how he healed himself of agonizing back pain.
- I share how I experienced nothing but a miracle three days ago. Literally observing pain sensation become a healing sensation.
- Amongst great wisdom, Dave drops bombs like; “The ego is timebound. It’s what makes it look like life starts and stops”
- We talk about insight and how insight is content-free. There’s really no such thing as a personal insight.
- Pain, how pain appears to be in the body, but that’s not really what’s going on.
Do you experience physical pains? Let me know, and I’d love to be of service because I know how hopeless it can feel to not find a remedy.
Morten H. Hake