NPP 030 : Sara Priestley – There is nothing outside of awareness
Sara Priestley is a teacher, writer & coach who shares her understanding of who we really are beyond the characters we are playing.
In an exploration of awareness, she spends her time helping people out of suffering by talking about what we inherently know without our stories and concepts. On her website www.livinglifesideways.co.uk, she shares beautiful poetry, videos, and articles all around this exploration of the mind, non-duality and who we truly are.
She also recently released her first published book: Quintessence: the poetry of true nature which is a collection of poetry and musings on who we are
In this wonderful conversation, Sara and Tess Strömberg talk about who we truly are beyond concepts, and why it doesn’t make sense to try and fix ourselves. They also talk about:
- Coming home to who you truly are.
- Who we are when nothing else is there
- The root cause of suffering
- What happens when we feel insecure
- Why we don’t need any outside “thing” to be happy
- Less me and more wisdom, and how that sparks the inspiration
- How we cannot fix something that doesn’t exist.
- How to go from feeling terrible to feeling peaceful
- The beauty of how there is no separation between mind and matter – –
- There is nothing outside of awareness
…and much much more.
Hope you enjoy it!
PS. You can get Saras Book here: https://amzn.to/2I9pOZb
I highly recommend you to sit down and indulge yourself in her writings. They are beautiful!
PPS. In August we are starting the Home Free Academy to help you create an abundant, free and joyful life aligned with your true self. Hit me up at [email protected] to know more!
Morten H. Hake