NPP 015 : The Swiss Roundtable!
- Thoughts and insight on key decisions in life.
- How capitalizing on ‘the flow’, rather than trying to force a result often results in way more inspiring, motivating and hence more productive days.
- Steve’s story about how he transitioned from a 9-5 lifestyle, peeling off old layers of beliefs to starting on his own (now, running the biggest personal development blog on planet earth)
- We touch upon education, relating to Sir Ken Robinson’s speech “School Kills Creativity“.
- Achieving grand leaps in life by jumping in the cold water.
- We also tap into a great vibe talking about life-source and what’s behind our experience.
- How small miracles in our daily lives are being brought out to us, and how different moods and states let’s us see that or not.
Baby kick your shoes off and relax while joining us around Leyla’s kitchen-table!
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world. Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.