Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Stitcher |
In this episode of the New Paradigm Podcast, we got both Ankush Jain and Dr. Dicken Bettinger on the call!
I first got to know Dicken at the 3PConference last year. At the time I had never heard of him, and today he is one of my favourite people to listen to talk about the new paradigm of psychology. So when Ankush
was at an event with Dicken a couple months ago, he recorded a special recording just for us on the New Paradigm Podcast. I really love the episode! Such badass thing to do, Ankush 😉 Thanks!
Back in 2012 Dicken founded Three Principles Mentoring
to guide individuals, groups, and organizations in deepening their understanding of this new paradigm. He offers retreats for individuals, couples and families, Skype distance learning programs, supervision, individual coaching, group seminars and business consultation.
In this episode we talk about…
- Tapping into the always present capacity for well-being
- Mental activity
- Real-life implications of this new paradigm in phychology
- Why people should even care that their feelings are being created by our thinking.
- Falling into the now
To read more about and contact Dicken and his work, visit http://www.3principlesmentoring.com/index.html
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world. Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.