NPP 014 : Dicken Bettinger – Each of us lives in our own thought-created reality
- Tapping into the always present capacity for well-being
- Mental activity
- Real-life implications of this new paradigm in phychology
- Why people should even care that their feelings are being created by our thinking.
- Falling into the now
To read more about and contact Dicken and his work, visit http://www.3principlesmentoring.com/index.html
I believe conducting a podcast is one of the best and most effective ways to connect like-minded people that wants to contribute to a consciousness-shift in this world. Together, with time on our side, this shift might just be possible! If you like the idea of this podcast – and especially if you like this actual episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends by doing the following:
- Subscribe to iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/rss-feed/id906475217 (Find the subscribe button, and hit it!)
- Like/Share it with your Facebook-friends at the bottom of this page
- And if you feel extra inspired, connect with me and leave a comment below.