How’s your lifestyle?
A little while back I got invited to speak at the Lifestyle Design Convention in Zürich, Switzerland. I gladly accepted and I’m super stoked to talk about lifestyle-creation as it’s been one of my highest priorities for the past 10 years. And finally now the last year, after struggling tremendausly, I let go of the strive, and I can proudly say that for me personally, I’m living my perfect lifestyle right now. I have nothing to complaint about, so I rarely do. I can’t wait to share my insights in Zurich in January and I really hope to see you there.
Kai Christen, the organizer of the event actually flew over to Norway to connect, learn and immerse himself in the lifestyle we live here (yes, he’s THAT dedicated!), and while he was here, he interviewed me asking about what I’m gonna talk about at the event… Here’s the video. Enjoy 🙂
Oh! And btw, I’m doing a webinar with Kai TODAY (17th of September) at 20.00 Norwegian time – Click here to read more and register.
Like we said in the video, I really wanna do my best to give the attendees the best possible experience. And my way of doing that is…
- Being a ‘go-to-guy’ at the event. I’ll be available running around throughout the weekend to answer all your questions you might have. If you wanna talk with me in private, I’ll do that. If you wanna have a group-discussion or a ‘hot-seat’, I’ll do that. Whatever you need, just ask me 🙂
- Putting together a badass road-trip package for you that includes the whole nine yards – And I call it…… “The Bus Madness Experience!” (Yes, I’m childish, but so are you! hahaha)
I’m so excited!! This is what you get when you join me on this crazy, lifetransforming adventure:
- Admission to the ‘The Bus Madness Experience’ – Together with me and my team you’ll be on a bus going on a road-trip from Oslo – Zurich, telling stories, connecting, partying and having insightful conversations. During that time you’ll have me and my team available for you personally!
- 2 Days filled with seminars, Q&A and networking – In my opinion, the most valuable asset of any event, is the networking. You’ll be surrounded by people that have actually created their dream lifestyle, and that’s contagious. I also know from experience of creating the Summits, that during a trip like this, you will get new, lifelong and like-minded friends. The power of just that is far greater than what you and I can imagine right now.
- Hotel room – Yes! You’ll get a trendy quality hotel-room right next to the event venue. The value of having a private, quite room with a comfortable bed to withdraw when needed is SO underrated. Trust me, you’ll understand 🙂 – I’ll be living there as well, so we’ll probably chill together.
- VIP treatment – On top of what I’ve already mentioned, you’ll get reserved front seats at the event so you don’t get distracted by looking at the back of other participants heads while they’re whispering. You’ll get free beverages and lunch both days etc. So this is your chance to relax, get away and indulge in luxury while actually transforming your entire life. What better way to start off your lifestyle-transformation than through a VIP experience where everything is provided to you!
- Exclusive Dinner – Also included is a full-night dinner with me, my colleagues and a few selected coaches that I trust to point you in the right direction. Knowing myself I’ll probably end up going out that night as well – so there’s a high chance we’ll have a blast!
- Fully dedicated 1-on-1 coaching session with me personally. No time limit. The session lasts until we feel we’re done. You’ll also get the recording of the session.
We’re gonna have so much fun! I’ll do my absolute best to constantly point you towards the same insight I had a year ago. The insight that completely flipped my entire lifestyle upside down – in the best way! (…trust me, you don’t wanna miss out on this experience!)
PPS. Remember to click here and sign up for the webinar!